This my own personal favorite horror. I spotted this at the Disabled American Veteran's thrift store for $25. I went back a few weeks later and it was marked down to $20. A few weeks after that, it was gone. I am sad. My parents were going to buy it for me for Christmas (unless, they are the ones who purchased it...). Can you imagine the conversations about this piece of art?
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Tuesday Schmuesday
Thrift Horror is a great LiveJournal community where members post pictures of bad/unusual/wacky thrift store items. I have posted there twice with my own horrors.

This my own personal favorite horror. I spotted this at the Disabled American Veteran's thrift store for $25. I went back a few weeks later and it was marked down to $20. A few weeks after that, it was gone. I am sad. My parents were going to buy it for me for Christmas (unless, they are the ones who purchased it...). Can you imagine the conversations about this piece of art?
This my own personal favorite horror. I spotted this at the Disabled American Veteran's thrift store for $25. I went back a few weeks later and it was marked down to $20. A few weeks after that, it was gone. I am sad. My parents were going to buy it for me for Christmas (unless, they are the ones who purchased it...). Can you imagine the conversations about this piece of art?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment